It's my aim to make sure your wedding day is as stress free as possible, allowing you to enjoy your special day without worry.
Your Wedding Disco. What to look for when choosing your music
Miranda Pont - Wednesday, November 17, 2010
I have known Adam for many years now, he is brilliant, professional and very passionate about being a dj. His company Your Wedding Disco is unique, elegant, giving you a memorable evening. Along with mood lightning, a beautiful elegant starlit dancefloor (unique to this area and they have it), and music everyone is on the dance floor having fun.
Your Wedding Disco is based in Ipswich, Suffolk, and has been established for several years. They are one of the leading mobile disco services in the UK. His company offers a unique, tailor made to your individual needs, they are by means no ordinary disco, each event is special to them and they understand how important this day is to you both.
With all your suppliers from the first initial meeting you need to feel at ease with them trusting them it is a very important day for you both, Adam knows this, he has based his company upon the quality of service and standard of his presentation operation and equipment. As you know the music is very important, people need to feel at ease and need to mingle to have fun, Adams music can be designed at all ages bringing the music to the feet and getting people to move and groove the night away.
I have added a few pictures to show Adams starlit floor that only his company has, this was at Le Talbooth and yes I did the chair covers. Go on give him a call and he will be pleased to help you.
- Suffolk Wedding Venue Ipswich All Manor Of Events
- Come and meet the Extravorganza team and other Wedding Supliers
- Wedding Chair Covers Ipswich ExtravOrganza
- Lycra available in a range of colours
- Ufford Park Charity Event 26 February 2011
- Cotton versus Lycra
- The Belstead Brook Hotel wedding show
- An Essex Venue not to miss Le Talbooth
- Newest trends in chair covers - lycra stretch, table decor and organza and tafatta sashes
- Your Wedding Disco. What to look for when choosing your music