It's my aim to make sure your wedding day is as stress free as possible, allowing you to enjoy your special day without worry.
The Belstead Brook Hotel wedding show
Miranda Pont - Thursday, February 10, 2011
A must show to go too.
Belstead always brings in the Brides for this show. The venue is a very poular one and the show is run by East Anglian Weddings, Jo Springs. With many suppliers ranging from dresses, photographers, florists, cakes and yes me Chair covers.
I am Belstead Brook sole recommended chair cover supplier, I dressed a table in the foyer along with Emmas Florist who did the flowers and Michelle from Weddingcraft the favours. The table looked stunning and we had lots of good feedback.
The chairs were dressed with cotton white chair covers and a large white sash and dark grape running through with diamantes on each sash. The diamantes work really well with dark sashes. I have all sorts of diamantes ranging from different sizes to squares, hearts and ovals. The whole table looked amazing and brought the colour for this year to life, the purples.
I took a picture of my stand I brought in my candleabra which I put silver candles on, diamantes on a silver dish with tea lights. With candlearbras you can dress real flowers around them. You can hire the candlearbra from me with diamontes and candles and so on, or talk to your florists both Wendy from W Flowers and Kaye Souter have candlearbras and they can dress them with flowers.
My stand at Belstead The large white sash with the grape plus diamante on a cotton cover and a large ivory sash on a white cotton cover with a pink rose and pearls.
The silver platinum sash works very well with the candlearbra.
- Suffolk Wedding Venue Ipswich All Manor Of Events
- Come and meet the Extravorganza team and other Wedding Supliers
- Wedding Chair Covers Ipswich ExtravOrganza
- Lycra available in a range of colours
- Ufford Park Charity Event 26 February 2011
- Cotton versus Lycra
- The Belstead Brook Hotel wedding show
- An Essex Venue not to miss Le Talbooth
- Newest trends in chair covers - lycra stretch, table decor and organza and tafatta sashes
- Your Wedding Disco. What to look for when choosing your music