It's my aim to make sure your wedding day is as stress free as possible, allowing you to enjoy your special day without worry.
An Essex Venue not to miss Le Talbooth
Miranda Pont - Sunday, December 05, 2010
le Talbooth based near Colchester Dedham.
I have been very lucky to work several times this year with Le Talbooth out near Dedham Colchester. The venue is a beautiful period house located in the heart of Constable Country. The hotel and restaurant is famiily run and boasts of an award winning restaurant that has a fine reputation for a warm welcome and quality food.
The weddings are based in the Marquee on the lawns of the house which tends to go up in the Spring and taken down in the Winter months. The marquee offers a blank canvas which works very well for any chosen colour scheme.
I enclose for you some of the pictures I have taken of my work. Le Talbooth do have their own covers they are charcoal grey with a coloured sash, if you are after a white linen look or just to hire the sashes give us a call and we are here to help you.
Chair covers by Extravorganza, Me!, flowers by Kaye Souter, Cake by Sally at Cakeflair and Table linen by Lowrie at 3 Diamond linen hire, and disco by Your Wedding Disco, wedding invitations, menues, place name cards by Jean at Jean Jeany Designs.
I also have dressed the top table and cake table with an ivory organza sash and gold crystal bows.
Top table swaged in ivory organza with a skirting (pleat) supplied by me! Even the smallest detail helps everything to look amazing, all colour matched for the Bride by myself and Jean, Kaye and Sally.
- Suffolk Wedding Venue Ipswich All Manor Of Events
- Come and meet the Extravorganza team and other Wedding Supliers
- Wedding Chair Covers Ipswich ExtravOrganza
- Lycra available in a range of colours
- Ufford Park Charity Event 26 February 2011
- Cotton versus Lycra
- The Belstead Brook Hotel wedding show
- An Essex Venue not to miss Le Talbooth
- Newest trends in chair covers - lycra stretch, table decor and organza and tafatta sashes
- Your Wedding Disco. What to look for when choosing your music